Derived from the coniferous tree, Juniper Berry essential oil has a rich history of traditional uses and benefits. Juniper Berry acts as a natural cleansing and clarifying agent to the skin. Juniper Berry acts as a natural skin toner and reduces the appearance of skin blemishes. Its woody, spicy, yet fresh aroma has a calming, grounding effect. When diffused, Juniper Berry provides a cleansing, refreshing aroma.
- Add one to two drops to water or citrus drinks.
- Apply one drop to promote a clear, healthy looking complexion.
- Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen and purify the air and provides a balancing and calming aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL or 1/2 cup of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional cautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Has a clean, woody and spicy aroma.
- Acts as a natural skin toner.
- Naturally cleansing and clarifying to the skin.
- Has a calming aroma, grounding to the emotions.
Balsamic, clean, woody, spicy
Neryl acetate, alpha pinene, γ-curcumene